2019 Evinrude 40 HP E40DGTL Outboard Motor
Engine Type: Inline 2-Cylinder E-TEC D.I.
Bore x Stroke: 3.62 x 2.60 in. (92 x 66 mm)
Displacement: 52.7 cu.in. (863cc)
Shaft Length: 20 in. (508 mm)
Weight: 250 lb. (113 kg)
Trim Method: Power Trim and Tilt
Propshaft Horsepower: 40 hp
Full Throttle Operating Range: 5500-6000 rpm
Gear Ratio / Shift: 2.9:1
Fuel Induction: E-TEC Direct Injection with stratified low RPM combustion mode
Alternator: 81 Amps Total / 25 Net Dedicated
Warranty: 3-Year, Non-Declining
- Auto-Storage: The auto winterization feature fogs the engines itself in minutes, with no trip to the dealer. An Evinrude E-TEC engine does not require belts, camshafts or exhaust valves, which means there are fewer parts to wear down or malfunction than a four–stroke outboard. Extend the life of your outboard and your boating season.
- More Miles Per Hour: Get even more extra miles per hour with the Straight Leading Edge gearcase. The Evinrude SLE gearcase features high-efficiency water pickups and a weed-slicing shape up front, for a cooler-running engine and ultimate durability and reliability in the long run.
- Engine Model: E40DGTL Graphite
- Engine Type: Inline 2-Cylinder E-TEC D.I.
- Bore x Stroke – in (mm): 3.62 x 2.60 (92 x 66)
- Displacement – cu in (cc) L: 52.7 (863)
- Gear Ratio: 2.9:1
- Full Throttle RPM Range: 5500-6000 RPM
- Weight – lbs (kg): 250 (113)
- Starting: Electric
- Controls: Mechanical
- Fuel Induction: E-TEC Direct Injection with stratified low RPM combustion mode
- Alternator Output*: 81 Amps Total / 25 Net Dedicated
- Steering: Tiller
- Trim Method: Power Trim and Tilt
- Trim Range: -4° to 16°
- Tilt Range: 65°
- Shaft Length – in (mm): 20 (508)
- Lubrication: Multi-Point Targeted Oiling
- Oil Tank Capacity – gal (L): 2 (1.9)
- Recommended Oil: Evinrude / Johnson XD-100 Oil
- Recommended Fuel: 87 Octane
- Warranty: 3-Year, Non-Declining
- Emissions Compliance: EPA 2013 / CARB 3 STAR / European Union
There are no reviews yet.